2.7
Style and Design

am a 7 year boost customer with the same number and a Moto G phone which is 3G and an excellent entry phone..Now boost come with a new plan of 2 GB 4G LTE data for $30.00 where you are limited to 3G Video stream.

However if you are an old customer with a 3G phone you can not enroll. What is the problem you are already accommodating 3G for video stream. Why 3G phones can not be enroll. Who make this decision.

Very disappointed. I also would like to see the Moto G 2nd Generation on boost inventory.

This is the Best Entry Phone on today's Market.Please CEO, CIO, COO help me.

This reviewer shared experience about "monthly services to old customers with 3g phones" and wants this business to "is very discriminatory to leave out an old customer and your 3g phones out of the deal. that is how you made loyal customer feel. please make sense" as the author lost $5. This person is overall dissatisfied with Boost Mobile. The most disappointing about boost mobile phone plan at Boost Mobile was over charge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Verizon Wireless or Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Boost Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Boost Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boost Mobile?

Comments