Update by user Sep 23, 2014

Ok now we have had the phones for over a month now (sadly I was talked into keeping this crappy company called boostscammers) and it has been a total nightmare!I email and call every week about something and I am ready to go to every boost store and hand them a piece of my mind.

Here is a copy of the latest letter to them:

Since purchasing this phone things have not been right. Things were screwed up from the beginning and now they are worse. The last time I contacted boost I was told that they have been having service issues in my area and that it has been as issue since Aug 6th or so. Being that I have not been able to use my phone to the full advantage of the purchase.

The key points which made me purchase two identical phones have not been able to be used to the fullest, and this is starting to be an aggravating issue especially since this is another tool for work and the functionality or service is not what was expected from BOOSTMOBILE. At the time of placing a call I was informed that a discount would be placed on the two phones that were purchased. No discount was applied to either line.

ISSUES AGAIN AND STILL:

1. RANDOMLY SWITCHES IN BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES:

LOW STORAGE SPACE

3. SD CARD HAS BEEN REMOVED 4. SD CARD HAS BEEN INSERTED 5. (SD CARD HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED SINCE IT WAS INSERTED) 6.

SD CARD BLANK 7. CALLS GET DROPPED OR NOT RECEIVED 8. CALLS BEING SENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL WITHOUT EVEN RINGING 9. NO SERVICE 10.

DISCONNECTION FROM APPLICATIONS FOR NO REASON 11. HAVING TO CONSTANTLY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY REBOOT OR REACTIVATE PHONES 12. MAJOR INTERFERENCE AND OR ECHOING/FEEDBACK FOR NO REASON DURING CALLS 13. PHONE CUTTING ITSELF OFF EVEN ON A FULL BATTERY 14.

NO 4G SERVICE PERIOD HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SINCE PURCHASE BUT WITH OTHER PROVIDER HAD IT WITH NO PROBLEM 15. PICTURES ALWAYS SHOW A MESSAGE THAT SD CARD IS FULL SO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE THE CAMERA ON THE PHONE. I AM NOT DELETING ANY PICTURES, THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM SINCE THE PHONE STORAGE AND SD STORAGE IS DIFFERENT AND MY PICS ARE STORED ON SD AND NOT PHONE. 16.

PHONE FREEZES IN THE MIDDLE OF ACTIVITIES 17. STORAGE ISSUE IS ALSO AFFECTING THE ABILITY TO TRANSFER FILES VIA BLUETOOTH 18. LOOKING AT SD CARD SAFE TO REMOVE / SD CARD REMOVED / PHONE STORAGE AVAILABLE 19. CAN’T RECEIVE A PICTURE DUE TO STORAGE ISSUE AND CAN’T RECEIVE IT DUE TO STORAGE (SWITCHED BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN PHONE AND SD STORAGE AND STILL THE SAME MESSAGE 20.

BLUETOOTH IS PROBLEMATIC SINCE STORAGE IS AN ISSUE CAN NOT USE ITS FULL FUNCTIONS EITHER 21. CUTS ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON (NOT TOUCHING) 22. JUMPS TO DIFFERENT APPS AND SCREENS FOR NO REASON (NOT TOUCHING) Now that we have come up on a new month the phones were shut off due to payment. After making the payments to the phones, no discount was applied to neither accounts and both lines have not been corrected.

The phones were updated as Customer Service instructed and still the issues remain. We have a roommate that is on the Sprint network and has NO ISSUES AT ALL, while with Cricket we had no issues with anything except that there was a slight issue with the data usage not being on their network. This has gone on far too long and something really needs to done about this. To reiterate again • the features that was given to me when calling to order these phones have not worked since purchasing • confusion on the fact that the BOOSTMOBILE Site that I ordered from is still up claiming the same thing on day of purchase but telephone numbers keep changing • why is there a simply wireless charge on date of purchase • why there was no call back from any one from anywhere in regards with what was going on with order or even the chance to cancel the order -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now when I submitted this I did not want to be called I wanted them to respond in writting.

Because the last 3 emails I submitted to them it was the SAME GIRL THAT CALLS BACK, not only are you recording me I am recording you and everyone who has heard it said the same thing . Back to the subject at hand oh we can add a 10 usd credit to your account and I show that we are updating the system is the same thing that I keep getting told. To Kayyyyyyyyy, its funny you should say that about "Obviously you went on a site that scammed you and was in no way associated with Boost Mobil! " Obviously I did not make myself clear in stating that the website that I went to is http://www.boostmobile.com/, now if that site is not as you say associated with BOOST SCAMMERS then why is it still up, why has nobody done anything about the fake site???

OH I KNOW BECAUSE ITS NOT!!!

IF I AM WRONG THEN PLEASE BY ALL MEANS EDUCATE AND CORRECT ME PLEASE, FOR I AM ONLY HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.BUT I VERY SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT I AM WRONG

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2014

On 8/14/2014 we decided that we were not satisfied with the Cricket merger and decided to go with Boost Mobile. I normally make purchases online so I went to this sight http://www.boostmobile.com/ I found 2 phones that I was interested in, I had a couple questions and did not see an option to chat with a rep, so I called and decided that I liked. I placed two orders, for two phones. We concluded our business and I moved on to other things. Later in the evening I noticed that I hadn't received anything from Boost, so I called back on the same number that I initially called when I placed my order........this is where things get fishy....I call and I was told I went to a bogus site. Someone is using Boost information, but we haven't had any serious complaints. So now I want to speak to someone in processing. The lady that finally came to the phone searched and searched and came back to the line to inform me that there were no records of our credit card, my email address, nothing. I had to call back because my credit card had the two charges posted for the same amounts that the gentleman claiming to represent Boost told me the charges were for my order.

Now mind you to place the phone order it took 49 minutes to conduct at 1300 CST. Now I have spent over a total of 5 hours logged on phone time going back and forth with Boost Mobile, to be told basically that I had been scammed, I was not using the official site, they have no records of my transaction from earlier during the day.

8/15 I call my "bank" (Walmart card) to inquire about the charges. They tell me that the name of the company was (couldn't really understand the person on the other end) Mobile Technology... and the funds had been placed on hold until 8/26 and that there was nothing that could be done until then. That doesn't fly with me so I go back to Boost and this time after being rerouted around about 4 different times with a couple of different types of personnel to be told that they were aware of the situation they have had numerous calls. Crazy right no not yet, they somehow were able to provide me with Simply Wireless as to who put the charges on the card. So I call the young lady kept forwarding me to the same number that I had gotten from Boost and it rings a broken down ringback and you guessed it voicemails. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she forwards me to the same number. When she realized that I meant calling every 30 minutes she finally told me that they have been instructed to forward all calls in regards to Boost to 888-767-5774. In the last two days i have called

703-343-2700 simply wireless/877-937-4098/866-402-7366/855-386-2973 number called to initially make phone order/ 800-467-0890 Boost Processing Dept/ 866-272-6564 this lady had no idea what I was talking about Number provided to me by Boost, and 3 other different numbers that hung up on the first ring.

I am totally pissed because they have over 400 USD that is being held until 8/26, I cant get ahold of a HUMAN BEING. The matter should be a simple fix, cancel the order and reverse the charges but BOOSTMOBILE/SIMPLY WIRELESS/ MOBILE TECHNOLOGY IS A BUNCH OF SCAMMING FOLKS. I DID NOT GO TO BUYBOOST, IBOOST OR ANY OTHER KIND OF SITES THAT YOU BOOST ARE/WERE SUGGESTING I WENT TO. I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM YOUR SITE. WHEN YOU CALL I GOT ALLL OF YOU TO TELL ME IT WAS A SCAM OH YEAH DID I TELL YOU THAT WHILE ON A CALL WITH BOOST THEY TOLD ME THAT THE NUMBER THAT I CALLED WAS NOT BOOST, SO I CALLED THE SAME NUMBER I USED TO MAKE THE PURCHASE AND CONFERENCED THE CALLS, I WAS THEN TOLD THAT "OH THEY MUST HAVE....." DIDNT FINISH THE STATEMENT. NO SUPERVISOR WILL COME TO THE LINE THEY ARE ALL BUSY FROM 1500 ON 8/14 TO 1600 8/15. PISSED TO *** AND BACK

Had an Experience with Boost Mobile?

Comments

to Kayyyyyyyyy #874094

If you can tell me the correct site instead of the one I sited above please let me know.