The service is horrible and the customer service also EXCEPT for Mike in the Dominican Republic.

I worked in IL and the region for six months and I might as well as NOT had a cell phone. I had to get a Skype account and bring my laptop with me where ever I went as Boost dropped calls or had no service. HOW awful-it almost cost me my job- Thank goodness for Skyp.

Additionally- Boost charged my ATM card illegally when I have a manual plan and only use my ATM card to make payments.

They captured my information and used it unauthorized. Boost is running it out of my account as a pin ATM purchase. I used this card to make payments but NEVER AUTHORIZED it to be charged every month as an ATM purchase.

I never set this up online or with my bank either.

I also have a screen shot on my online profile showing I am on a manual pay program.

This is fraud . Also- BOOST does not readily display your account number online -just your phone # as an account. You have to call and call and be transferred to get your account # then they do not want to give it to you and say they can't . This is a NAZI type service and I am highly offended by this manner of treatment. There is no transparency as to what they are doing and how to control your account.

Had an Experience with Boost Mobile?

Comments