I went into one of your stores located at 472 Fulton Street in Brooklyn New York. It is currently Tuesday 7/10/2018.

I went into your store last Thursday and instead of doing the screen repair I was told to buy a new phone for the same cost. Within 2 hours of purchasing the phone the phone goes to a red screen. I go back the following day and they say it’s a simple repair they just have to reset the phone and will be done by the end of the day.

I go back and they say it’s not finished and I ask for my sim card back and they say the technician has taken it for the day and that I can get it on Monday. It is now Tuesday and they told me they have to completely wipe the software and each day I keep asking for them to give me back my sim card but the technician is “always away for the day”

I don’t know what type of scam this company is running but take it from someone who made the mistake to go to this establishment - never go here.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Boost Mobile Cons: Being sold a broken phone.

Comments