4607 E Mississippi Ave ste e, Glendale, CO 80246, USA

Once again, as i start off these next 28 days full of buffering and slow speeds, BOOST ONCE AGAIN CANT DO ANYTHING FOR A 6 YEAR CUSTOMER.I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S8, runs up great, unitl i get a message three dayscinto my payment, that my speeds are being reduced. IF THEY ARE UNLIMITED, WHY ARE THEY BEING REDUCED?

ANY SMART PERSON KNOWS THE GIGS THEY OFFER, COULDNT POSSIBLY LAST YOU A MONTH'S WORTH OF SERVICE. UNTIL THEY GIVE UNLIMITED DATA AND GIGS, so the phones you PURCHASE FOR 650.00 run accordingly throughout the month, I AM NO LONGER GIVING BOOST MOBILE MY HARD EARNED COINZ!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I think the problem is not with Boost Mobile per se. I believe this to be a problem with user intelligence.1.

You responded to an automated text message from Boost Mobile, Why? Whom do you think will see that response? It's 100% System generated.2. Every major Wireless Carrier has "Unlimited" data.

However once you exhaust your allocated data, the speed will be reduced. This is no longer 2006 / AT&T era of "Unlimited"3. Now lets examine the futile reply to a Bot "How are u Guys talking..." I doubt your phone was truly "Off" perhaps idle but not "Off". Updates!

yes updates, all off the apps and the Android OS will fetch automatic updates during the after hours. Why do you not have the phone on your home WiFi?

It makes no sense to allow the phone to update over the Cellular Data!4. It appears you are using the "Comic Sans" font...I think this choice completely illustrates you're ignorance

Boost Mobile Reviews