Winston Salem, North Carolina

I had service with Boost Since 2015. I went to a Boost store with a phone someone gave me and had it activated.

I used the phone until March 2016, the phone was broken in the street. I did not have insurance; so, I called and suspended the service because I did not have a phone to use. At the time I requested the phone be suspended, I asked for my $60 dollars back I paid the day before my phone broke. The Rep said, he could not give it back to me.

But I could request a refund but I just did that. So he said he put in the request until I called some days later to check the status and that rep said, the request was denied. So I asked to speak to a manager. She got on the phone and told me to calm down that she would send me a phone that was on a Friday, March 4, 2016 and I would receive it this Friday, March 11, 2016.

Today is March 12, 2016 , NO PHONE! I called today and the rep, AGAIN, said the request for the phone was denied which I thought was ridiculous because the manager gave me an order number (127154840). Then the rep told me my address was wrong because I couldn't verify it. I am 45 years old, Why would I give you the wrong address.

Now how the rep entered it into the system is a different story. And the rep said, because i did not give them another phone number is the reason my case was denied. When i look online to view my account, they spelled my last name wrong. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I tried to change my information on the system months ago, it would no let me.

I even tried to pay online once and the page was not linked to the payment system.

I want my money BACK for a service I am not using. And get your processes right and get your people trained on what is really going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Refund and Order.

Boost Mobile Cons: Had to re-explain as cs would not log in issu, Paying for zero service.

Comments

I agree 2019.... And there service is terrible!!!!!

Going back to AT&T service immediately Salem, Oregon....

Just remember, Sprint, Boost mobile are almost bankrupt!!!! Is why they are forced to sale to T-Mobile...

Can I get a refund on my account or my payment?

No. Once purchased is applied to an account, money is not refundable, transferrable or exchangeable and has no surrender value.

Per boost mobile FAQ..

@Anonymous

That's why I have switched to another company. I will not recommend you company to anyone.