Temple City, California

Boost is the worst cellphone company that I have ever used. I currently reside in Los Angeles but I’ve lived all over the US and I’ve traveled around the world and I can honestly say that Boost is the worst. Even though Boost is owned by Sprint and Sprint has tons of money, they don’t have enough towers in the L.A. area and they don’t manager their network properly on the few towers they do have. I sold cellphones for several years, so I am very knowledgeable about the industry. Plus, I’ve tried every cellphone / service combination there is and I can honestly say that Boost is the worst.

Do you make phone calls with your cellphone? If so, don’t use Boost. When you try to call someone, it fails to connect and you usually receive 1 of 4 recordings. Here are the call failure messages you will hear:

1. “Due to heavy calling, we are unable to complete your call at this time.”

2. “We are unable to complete your call at this time. Please try again later.”

3. “We’re sorry. Due to heavy calling, we cannot complete your call at this time. Please hang up.”

4. “Your call cannot be answered at this time. Please try again later. Goodbye.”

And if you’re lucky enough to have a call actually connect, get ready to hear nothing but static. You won’t be able to hear the other person and you will be walking around and constantly asking them “Can you hear me now?”

Do you send texts? If so, don’t use Boost. When you try to send a text, it never works the first time. You always receive a “failed” alert. So you have to press “resend” over and over again. It usually takes between 3 – 5 attempts before it finally works. And when it’s finally sent, it stays in the jammed network and isn’t delivered until days later. The problem is so bad that I started keeping a log. Here are two examples (out of dozens):

1. A customer sent a text to me requesting an order on Friday at 11:45am. I did not receive it until 8:45am the next day - Saturday. Since it was the weekend, I was unable to place the order until the following Monday, which was too late. I lost the customer. Thanks Boost.

2. Another customer sent a text requesting an order on Tuesday at 11:45am. I did not receive the text until Wednesday at 1:30pm. Since I wasn’t able to place the order until 24 hours after it was sent, I lost the customer because their company deemed our company “unprofessional”. Thanks Boost.

As you can see, Boost ruined my business and cost me thousands and thousands of dollars by failing to send texts on time from my customers. They also turned my personal life into a nightmare due to late texts.

Do you like to use the internet and check your email or watch videos on your cellphone? If so, don’t use Boost. Their network can’t handle it. Here are the connection failure notices you will receive whenever you try to use the internet:

1. “The connection to the server timed out.”

2. “Couldn’t establish a secure connection.”

3. “No signal found for mobile networks.”

As you can see, you can’t do anything on the Boost / Sprint network. When I confronted Boost about these issues, they blamed the cellphone company. So I mailed my phone to the cellphone service center. After testing, they found no problems with the phone. So it turns out, Boost lied to me. But that is no surprise since the employees at Boost never know what they are talking about. They are also poorly trained in customer service. They will lie to you and tell you that your cellphone is broken, when it works perfectly. Then they will tell you “You have to turn your phone off and on again throughout the day”. This doesn’t help either. The reason you can’t make phone calls and can’t send texts and can’t get on the internet is because the Boost / Sprint network is the problem. So get your cellphone service from someone else!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Boost Mobile Cons: Call disconnections, Texts sent late, Texts received late.

• terrible service from manufacturer

Comments