Been with boost for uears now, i understand it's a prepaid service with no contract with a small price to pay every month, but simce ive had them, any phone i order eventually starts to lag about a year of having it. It is so frustrating.

The phone i have now, i ordered as a black friday deal and on the site it was origianly charged as a BRAND NEW PHONE before discount. I got the black friday discount on that lhone, and when i got it delivered and set up, it worked right for a week. Then it lagged and for it to do anything i have to slap it with my hand or bang on tabke for it to even liad a page or bring anything up, including the keyboard. I comtactrd someone cause i also found contacts i dont know and when i tried to order something online, it was showing a different staye and name to deliver it to, not me.

All the rep says is "factory reset it". I tokd him i should have to do that if its new if ive only had it a few weeks. Nothing was done. I have had phone issues with new phones or "new phones" i have to buy once to twice a year.

I also had problems with new phones and the screen blacks oit whenever.

Stop sending oit refurbished phomes that are labeled as new and charging consumers the new phone price. I am leaving boost.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments