Coverage Area
Style and Design

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening, I have purchase 2 iPhone 6plusS off the internet immediately during the activation process I notice that the phone(s) were defective because I couldn’t hear from the ear speaker. I informed the lady and was advised to wait 24 before filing a complaint.

We waited the 24 hrs and call CS from the day I received these phones it’s been nothing but issues!! Every time I call Boost to tell them I have received a defective device I get transferred to their warranty dept. when I speak with warranty they say that it’s not their issue because we received the phones like this.. I am $600 out because no one seems to have answers to how I can get my phone replaced.

The customer service is just Awful they would say they were transferring to another department and the calls would drop. From my experience with other companies if the call drop (especially and escalated call) u would receive a courtesy call back.?? To make matters worse I spoke to 3 SUPERVISORS and ALL of them just pond the issues to another department. We aren’t not stopping here, we will continue call and doing our research till this matter gets resolved b/c at this point it Feels like we have been SCAMMED, they are sending defective phones and ponding it to the issuance company “Bright Start” 844-834-5579 to replace the phones..

where ever, whoever reads this we need help with this issue!

Spoke with following agents Kim interactive id # i136092599 and Glenn interactive id #1360952599 which transferred me to another department cuz she couldn’t solve my issue I’ve now spent 10 hours on hold and speaking to representatives of this company and still no issue resolved. SCAM

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Iphone 6 Plus Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 22.

Comments