918 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, USA

Ok so Ive been with boost for 2 months now, nothing but issues. First, connectivity is absolutely horrible.

I live by a cell tower, full bars on phone and still horrible. I have the unlimited everything with hotspot. So in 2 mnths, Ive had to system update my phone 10 times already, and call customer serice 4 times for help. Now my phone is eating my hotspot data without the hotspot being turned on.

Boost says call lg, lg says send us the phone and well keep it for 2-3 weeks to look it over. This is a new phone, nevwr dropped, had rubber case on it. I left metro pcs of 10 years to try something new and get newer phone, boy I should have stuck with my cracked screen and metro pcs. BEWARE, IF YOU LIKE TO BE SCAMMED, AND HAVE MONEY TO THROW DOWN DRAIN.

GO WITH BIOST MOBILE. HOW IS THIS COMPANY AFFILUATED WITH SPRINT.

RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF, RUN FOR YOUR LIFES. BOOST CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT HELP YOU

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Its the same {{REDACTED}} with me, then the gigs that are restored at the beginning of the month ain't *** being that the world used the Internet more than for a few mins. They are FORCING TECHNOLOGY ON PEOPLE, THEN TELL THEM , FOR 5 DOLLARS MORE YOU CAN GET 2 MORE GIGS NOTHIS IS 650$ phone, it should ALREADY BE A HIGH SPEED FAST ACTING PHONE

Boost Mobile Reviews