4103 Buffalo Gap Rd, Abilene, TX 79605, USA

I entered one of your locations on buffalo gap road in abilene texas. As soon as i entered i realized it was a nice store but had nobody in it.

I was looking at your phones and was looking for a specific one but it wasnt displayed... I turned around and a guy had entered the room and was propped up on a sign just staring at me... I felt instantly uncomfortable. For him to not say hello or anything and just proceeded to stare.

I finally broke the silence and asked about the J3 Acheive and how it i couldnt find it... He replied with "actually, i do have it". In a rude manner. I said " Ok how much is it its $79 at walmart".

Without moving or looking it up he said, "about $100". So ofcouse i asked why so much... He told me that there was a fee to get it turned on. I said i could do that myself for free...

Cant i just buy the phone and he replied in a very rude way to have a nice day!

I dont think you should have people working for you who would rather push customers away rather than help them! I will not go back to this store until this employee, Jacob, is fired or gets better training!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

Comments