4.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The customer service I received the other day at Boost Mobil on Carpenter Rd., Modesto Ca.was to say the least “undesirable.” The young girl with long dark hair was rude, condescending and lacked good customer service skills. When I go back to pay my next months bill I will definitely walk out if she is the only one working the counter.

I asked her a simple question and she found it necessary to talk to me as if I was an idiot. I forgot to include Boost Mobil as a auto pay when my bank had been hacked resulting in my phone being turned off.

When I asked how long it would take to have my service turned back on she immediately said with attitude and a distorted face of disgust, “well you have to pay your bill first!” Really, that’s why I’m standing there with money in my hand. If this company values their customers they will get rid of her.

Review about: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

I didn't like: Rude and condescending, Being talked down to like a child.

Comments

mcgebr

The customer service I received today at Boost Mobil was to say the least “undesirable.” The young girl with long dark hair was rude, condescending and lacked good customer service skills. When I go back to pay my next months bill I will definitely walk out if she is the only one working the counter.

I asked her a simple question and she found it necessary to talk to me as if I was an idiot. I forgot to include Boost Mobil as a auto pay when my bank account had been hacked resulting in my phone being turned off. When I asked how long it would take to have my service turned back on she immediately said with attitude and a distorted face of disgust, “well you have to pay your bill first!