Boost Mobile - Review about Kyocera Hydro C5170 from Prairieville, Louisiana
This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment,
i.e. on Oct.22, One Day by their own Text to me.. which is over 384MB; not even possible in 24 hrs at their best speed. They said this so they could punish me, but...
THEN they also added that same jump in data minutes use to the front of November's bill so they can use it TWICE!
Look at the dates on the 2 text msg..the same.
Then look at the white marker on the data min use graph..at the start..first day of Nov Billing, the jump is BEHIND this line, because that date is the last day of Oct bill,
and ALSO the first day of Nov bill, by their reckoning. Blatant cheat! A lie!
On this day, Nov. 9th, the graph says "about 1.86GB used" ...
this, set from Oct. 21st. Then, one less day, from the 22nd., 1.30; and from the 23rd., 1.22GB used.
The math is this:
1.86 - 1.30 = 56 MB used 1.30 - 1.22 = 8 MB used
and they expect people to believe I used 384! in the same time period just three days earlier?
I seriously wish I could sue them, except how? The BBB is useless, the FCC is useless, and now swallowed by the equally useless FTC, and court costs prohibit doing it privately....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Kyocera Hydro C5170
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013. I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome. Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."