Coverage Area
Style and Design

Boost Mobile told me that I would get my refund back from them in 24 hours after I cancelled a order. Because I paid for expedited shipping but they said I will not get it.

So when I cancelled the order they told me I would get my refund in 24 hours I heard this from 2-4 customer service reps plus a supervisor. Then even made a ticket as they called it. The phone was still shipped out I never got the phone because I was told by fed ex that boost called them and told them to send it back find with me. My problem is you see I do not have the phone you know were the phone is but they gone make me wait 10-14 days until I get my refund saying we need the phone.

They know were the phone is fed ex has it you callled them and told them to send it back to the shipper. Plus I cancelled that order before it shipped out so its not my fault it went out. Boost needs to give me my 265.

00 dollars and their customer skills NEEDS IMPROVEMENT OVER 5-8 REPS TELLING ME DIFFERENT STORIES INCLUDING 2 SUPERVISOR IT TOOK THEM 30 SECONDS TO GET MY MONEY OFF MY CARD BUT 10-14 TO GET IT BACK CAUSE THEY MADE A MISTAKE. SAYING WE HAVE TO GET THE PHONE AND MAKE A TICKET VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I WANT MY MONEY BOOST NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

Review about: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

ChiefEagle

Boost took 30 seconds to take 93.09 off my card so when I called them to ? Them about it they denied it and now it's a problem.

I had to wait almost a month for a refund that I was told would take 10-14 business days to get. Made about 7- 8 calls to tech support and got 7-8 different stories on what was happening.

Apparently on my last call I finally got a competent person to deal with it and it was taken care of more that 2 weeks late.

Could never find out why Boost decided to email Fed Ex to tell them to return the phone I ordered on the day it was supposed to be delivered to me. If you like being able to hold on to your money and are very patient I would suggest using another provider.

I'm going through a similar situation. I cancelled by service with boost mobile and I had a credit of $98 and they told me that because I cancelled it they could not simply send me the money, the told me I had to put a dispute in with by bank which I did but the bank in saying that boost is giving them a hard time.

I also bought a phone that I had to return and guess what, yes, I return the phone but money is going to need to be disputed in order for me to get a refund. This is just ridiculer

I just went through a very similar situation. Refurbished phone sent with defective camera.

Tracking shows the return was delivered a month ago. Different stories every time from scammers boost mobile. Never received my refund and phone is in their hands. Also boost said the refurbished phone came with a 90 day warranty.

That is also a lie because I called bright( boosts third party insurer) and they said the phone was NOT covered by a warranty.

How does such a major company like boost/sprint get away with this? Anyone of us pulled these stunts we would be in jail.