Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can my account be credited for fraudulent charges

I had several charges on my debit card with Regions on 9/3/19 which I did not authorize and I do not have a Boost account. They were significant charges totaling over $1700.00.

I can't seem to get anyone to help me find out who used my account.

Please advise. I have already submitted a fraud charge investigation with my bank.

2 answers
Garry Leigh
Regarding your question, you can contact Boost Mobile customer service by calling toll-free 855-223-2491
@Garry Leigh Yes - thanks - I know how to call customer service - that did not work. It keeps routing back to Sprint. What a hoax.
View more answers (1)

Unlock my iPhone carrier

by DailyTropicbird

View

Why is my service off made arrangements for Friday

by BuzzingAnt314

Why cant boost store in Albemarle nc 28001 unlock a new moto7g

My husband bought a new motog7 on august 2 2019 hadnt even put a pn in or finger print on august 5 it licked

Garry Leigh

According to Boost Mobile FAQs, eligible customers can request a domestic SIM unlock and/or request the associated MSL Code by contacting Boost Mobile Customer Care at 866-402-7366 or by chat on the Boost Mobile website.

Edit review?

Would like to change the bad review to a great review.. boost has really come around for me

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Dear Pissed Consumer user,

According to Pissed Consumer Terms and Conditions, the user cannot make any changes to the post content.

However, a post may be removed from our website by a poster. If you would like to remove your post completely, please provide us with a proper notarized letter see FAQ "What happens if I misrepresented the facts in a prior posting"

Alternatively, you can add an update to the text of your review. To add supplemental information, please log in to your account, go to the review and press "Update Information" button. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Pissed Consumer Team

View

I keep having to reboot my phone to get and send text messages. What is going on?

by BurlyBiddy309

I won't realize that I have no service until I try to send a text message and it fails to send. Even it I have a couple of bars.

I have to reboot my phone and then I can send the text and I usually get a bunch of texts that have been waiting who know how long to download.

This has been happening ever since I started with Boost around Thanksgiving . Never had this problem before.

Account information

by LateSparrow295

How do I get my account number

Boost service

by EightWhiteFacedCapuchin

Do I get my phone turned on because I'm in Lumberton where hurricane Florance hit

Replacement phone

by FirstDove

How do i get the tracking number to see where my replacement boost mobile phone is

View

I found my lost phone and need to unsuspend my account I have no web

I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO RESTORE MY SERVICE ON A LOST PHONE THAT I RECOVERED I'M UNABLE TO RESTORE THE DATA

1 answer
If the phone is still associated on your Boost account, you can simply request to restore the services on it if account was suspended. But if the account was still active during the time you lost your phone, there will be no way to restore the data as it may be used by the person who got the phone during the time.

call drops

by user54498507

i have an Iphone 6Plus and when talking to someone in Orlando Florida constantly losing signal call dropping constantly.

Phone activation

by user70467114

We just got our account and our phones are not activated and we have followed all the steps. How do we activate?

We are using our old #'s. My and my husband's are on the same account and neither will transfer.

View

How can I get 1 month free service with boost?

by user90448361

I would like to receive help to pay my boost mobile phone bill (337) 540-0074 for the period of August 29, 2017 through September 29, 2017.

Questions 13