Featured Not resolved

I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go.I was using the phone strictly for music in my car, until I accidentally ran it over.

Starting last month I started getting Vesta boost mobile charges on one of my credit cards, boost mobile said they couldn't help, nor refund the money unless I filed a police report. It wasn't stolen, so why would I need to file a police report? In any case, the police officer I spoke to laughed in my face. So I canceled that card, got a new one.

All of a sudden the 2nd card I had on the account starts getting charges, so I once again called boost, they say my old phone is still active, even though it sits on my desk in multiple pieces. I no longer can access the boost mobile account, and they are not doing anything to rectify this situation.

My credit card company called boost, and the rep hung up on the lady that called, so I was placed on hold while she got information so we could report boost mobile to the better business borough.

Review about: Boost Mobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Boost Mobile?

Comments

Did you have a 12 or 24 month service agreement with them? If you did you will keep being billed till the end of the contract unless you pay their early termination fee.

Los Angeles, California, United States #661445

This is why I say..never 'auto-pay' Just buy the cards each month and refill on-line.

Londonderry, New Hampshire, United States #628167

Your credit card company should remove the charges and block Boost from charging your card again.If they haven't done that you might want to switch to Chase Bank.

They have always been very helpful when I contact them with a problem. Stop using the card you have with that credit card company.

Keep the account for the credit and the length of time you've had the account which looks good on your credit report.