Boost Mobile - Phone no longer exists, yet still getting charged
I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go.I was using the phone strictly for music in my car, until I accidentally ran it over.
Starting last month I started getting Vesta boost mobile charges on one of my credit cards, boost mobile said they couldn't help, nor refund the money unless I filed a police report. It wasn't stolen, so why would I need to file a police report? In any case, the police officer I spoke to laughed in my face. So I canceled that card, got a new one.
All of a sudden the 2nd card I had on the account starts getting charges, so I once again called boost, they say my old phone is still active, even though it sits on my desk in multiple pieces. I no longer can access the boost mobile account, and they are not doing anything to rectify this situation.
My credit card company called boost, and the rep hung up on the lady that called, so I was placed on hold while she got information so we could report boost mobile to the better business borough.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington..."
- "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."