Boost Mobile - Phone no longer exists, yet still getting charged
I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go.I was using the phone strictly for music in my car, until I accidentally ran it over.
Starting last month I started getting Vesta boost mobile charges on one of my credit cards, boost mobile said they couldn't help, nor refund the money unless I filed a police report. It wasn't stolen, so why would I need to file a police report? In any case, the police officer I spoke to laughed in my face. So I canceled that card, got a new one.
All of a sudden the 2nd card I had on the account starts getting charges, so I once again called boost, they say my old phone is still active, even though it sits on my desk in multiple pieces. I no longer can access the boost mobile account, and they are not doing anything to rectify this situation.
My credit card company called boost, and the rep hung up on the lady that called, so I was placed on hold while she got information so we could report boost mobile to the better business borough.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Put gazebo up last week. One of the clamps on top, connector didn't lock all the way in position at top slightly off a hair. Other 3 locked..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."