Boost Mobile - Phone no longer exists, yet still getting charged
I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go.I was using the phone strictly for music in my car, until I accidentally ran it over.
Starting last month I started getting Vesta boost mobile charges on one of my credit cards, boost mobile said they couldn't help, nor refund the money unless I filed a police report. It wasn't stolen, so why would I need to file a police report? In any case, the police officer I spoke to laughed in my face. So I canceled that card, got a new one.
All of a sudden the 2nd card I had on the account starts getting charges, so I once again called boost, they say my old phone is still active, even though it sits on my desk in multiple pieces. I no longer can access the boost mobile account, and they are not doing anything to rectify this situation.
My credit card company called boost, and the rep hung up on the lady that called, so I was placed on hold while she got information so we could report boost mobile to the better business borough.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."