Cypress, Texas
2.5

I tried to change my plan from a single phone to a family plan.

I am exactly half way through the month usage on my single phone ($40/mo) plan. Tried on 30 March and my current plan renews on 15 April.

I wanted to change to the $70/month for family plan (2 phones) promotion.

I was told that I have to pay the $70/month for family plan (2 phones) BUT I WILL LOSE THE REST OF THE MONTH FROM MY SINGLE PHONE ($20).

I also asked for a $20 credit or credit to purchase accessories and was told no.

NO PRO-RATE AT ALL!!!!!

Update: On 31 March 2016 at about 0840, I called and spoke with an indian male person at Boost whom refused to place me in contact with a manager.

I tried to change my plan from a single phone to a family plan.

I wanted to change to the $70/month for family plan (2 phones) promotion.

NO PRO-RATE AT ALL!!!!!

I complained to the BBB!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Phone Plan.

Boost Mobile Cons: No pro-rates.

Comments

Can I get a refund on my account or my payment?

Once purchased is applied to an account, money is not refundable, transferrable or exchangeable and has no surrender value.

This is posted on Boost mobiles FAQ.

Can I get a refund on my account or my payment?

This is posted on boost mobiles FAQ . id10t