I have tried contacting Boost customer reps and have gotten the run around each time. The first problem is we purchased a pre-owned phone and immediately it had issues.

Boost refused to replace it or refund money even though there is a 90 day warranty. Next tried purchasing a phone on monthly payment plan since I have been Boost customer for probably 4 years. Phone never showed up. Contacted Boost and they said it was cancelled.

The only explanation I could get was maybe it was my card. I had plenty of funds available at that time and Boost was successful in charging my account then putting the funds back. Plus it is what I use every month to make payment for service. That is NOT a card issue, it is a Boost issue!

Didn't buy a new phone and old phone died. So I tried purchasing a new phone through the Boost website on 2 different occasions. Boost cancelled both orders. I used different accounts since I thought maybe it flagged the account for the phone I previously tried to buy a phone on monthly payments.

I have spoken with numerous Reps and finally found out I was marked as fraudulent. The account they said was an issue the first time is the same account I use every month to pay for service. How is that possible?! It is fraudulent for purchasing a phone but not service?

I was told there was no phone number to call and find out why I was marked as fraudulent but they gave me an email address. It is immediately bounced back as undeliverable. So then I have to call again and finally they give me a general boost support email. I still have not heard anything back from the "fraud dept", but I was charged for service.

I cannot use the service and am currently disputing it with my bank. This is so ridiculous!!

Boost does not care about the customer and it sure does not give the representatives the right tools to help customers. I could not even get a refund for service even though I cannot use it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Shipping Service.

Boost Mobile Pros: Cheap service.

Boost Mobile Cons: Customer service.

Comments