158 Five Points Rd, Goldsboro, NC 27530, USA
1.5

Im in goldsboro NC... Hurricane Florence (currently on land now 9/14/18..9:20pm) has impacted us for past 2 days.

My entire family and i had to

Enter an emergency evacuation shelter for safety. While in shelter and sense pass 17 days i have complained with boost mobile representatives about my poor connection dropped calls slow to no internet issues. My family and i sitting 4 ft from each other could not call each other cause no boost mobile customers had service no only us but many in the same shelter. When i did get in contact with customer services i was told the tower i was presenyly closet to was under going a voice upgrade and told if i was back at my home address my services were experiencing no issues at all...so long story short i came home a few minutes ago and to no surprise my services are still garbage...

Im unable call 611 .. I have only my wifi from spectrum allowing me to write this review for all to read..

I have a max xl android snd i hsve used the ##72786# over 40 times in past 17 days with no success.. I use to love boostmobile but now with all the representatives lies and in actions its time that i leave this insult of a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments