2174 1st Capitol Dr, St Charles, MO 63301, USA
3.4

I informed them that the conversation was being recorded, & they hung up. Thanks "PISSED OFF", that was opportunity that I had to speak w/someone that was willing to help but because the conversation was being recorded, their policy is to disconnect.

By law, I must inform them that the call was being recorded. Now they are never going to help as they have my number marked. Now what do you recommend I do?

How can I resolve this problem, I had them on the computer, speaking to them, they hung up on me. Now I will never have a chance to speak with anyone because I had to tell them I was recording & filling this report out isn't working either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

Reason of review: Will not be recorded.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boost Mobile Pros: Fact that i finally was able to speak to someone.

Boost Mobile Cons: I could have had this issue resolved now i never will be able to.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

It's too late now, but for future situations, don't record them. There's literally no reason to.

The poor people in these call centers typically have as much control over the policies in place as you or I. If I owned a company and someone called me and told me they were recording me, I'd think something suspicious