105 E Front St, Plainfield, NJ 07060
1.5

This company has absolutely awful customer service. I bought an iPhone 6s Plus from Boost Mobile in September of 2018, and have been trying to get service on the phone since then.

I have taken the phone to apple and spoken to several Boost customer service agents - all of which have told me they cannot help. After being practically told that "Apple doesn't know what it is talking about," they refuse to unlock the phone or send me a new one. After they sold it to me as an "Certified Pre-Owned Unlocked iPhone 6s Plus," and it is not unlocked.

When I asked to speak to a manager, I was left on hold for 20 minutes, so when I called back to further pursue speaking with a manager, I was repeatedly asked the same questions and they would not push me through to a manager. I am extremely upset and angry with this company for refusing to fix what they have messed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Reason of review: Awful customer service and management, defective product, not as described, extreme unhappiness..

Preferred solution: I want a full refund, or a replacement that can be unlocked as promised. I am extremely unhappy with this company, they need better customer service and management. They need to fix the problems they cause..

Boost Mobile Cons: Very poor customer service, Being talked down to like a child, Poor customer support, Absolutely everything, Awful management.

• Boost Mobile Sucks