199 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA 95678

I called 10 days ago to have my daughter's phone unlocked. I've wasted numerous hours on hold calling to resolve this.

It's still not unlocked. The Supervisor (Paul) refused to give me an employee id or last name to identify who i was speaking with or to make a complaint. He was very rude as is all their reps. 4 days ago a rep gave me a $10 credit to give me 3 days of service and said guaranteed it would be unlocked after 2 days and if not call back to get another credit so we'renot without a phone becauseof THEIR delay.

The supervisor refused to give any kind of credit to keep the phone working so still no phone until they decide to unlock it. He said there were no notations that said to call back after the 3 days to get additional credit if the phone was still locked so he did not see a reason to give me a credit. He again just like every rep guaranteed it would be unlocked tomorrow. Also, when purchasing this phone we were lied to that because we paid in full nearly $900 we could take to another carrier at anytime only to find out we had to wait 12 months.

They tell you its a law that all cell companies must do but that's a lie that Verizon confirmed. I now warn anyone i know NOT to go to Boost Mobile. It may be that everyone is sick of Boost Mobile and their lack of customer service and wants their devices unlocked and thats why they're so delayed....makes sense!

Id rather paid double on my cell bill then to deal with Boost Mobile customer service ever again!! If i could give negative stars i would.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Samsung Cell Phone Unlock.

Preferred solution: My phone unlocked or phone service free of charge until it gets unlocked and for the tremendous inconvenience this has caused. .

Boost Mobile Cons: Rude customer service reps, Rude and condescending, Poor customer support.

Comments