2.4

I've had boost for several years with no major issues other than a couple years back when sprint "upgraded" their towers. However, as of about two months ago my data is useless, I'm dropping calls, and texts and emails aren't going through.

I have a plan with supposed high speed for 10gigs,then slows down. I normally don't even hit 5, and my data has been useless whether it's under 1, or over 5. I've gone into the store, called several times, and spoke to customer support with no change. I'm not in a rural area, and up until then I had no issues with this same plan, phone, and locations.

I can't even use gps, it constantly says I have no service, and I'm repeatedly told I have no connection, try again. The only reason my data is up near 5 now is because it burns it up trying to connect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Nason

I'm having same issue with my phone. My phone will sit on no connection screens like no tomorrow when in the corner the lte tower is full service. Usually like that no matter where I go

Boost Mobile Reviews