Contact Boost Mobile Customer Service
Boost Mobile Phone Numbers and Emails
Boost Mobile Emails:
How to Contact Boost Mobile?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 2 296||Issues resolved: 50||Last call: Jun 8, 2023|
What Is the Boost Mobile Customer Service Number?
The Boost Mobile customer service number is 1-833-502-6678. Users can use this number to speak with a customer service representative to assist them with any questions or concerns they may have regarding Boost Mobile plans, devices, payments, or any other related issues.
How to Contact Boost Mobile Customer Service by Chat?
Boost Mobile customer service agents are also available on live chat. Through Boost Mobile live chat agents, you can get help on multiple issues like making payments, retrieving your PIN, updating your address and more. The Boost Mobile chat hours are Monday through Friday from 4 am to 8 pm PST and from 4 am to 7 pm PST on Saturdays and Sundays. To connect with the live chat agents, simply click on the orange chat icon on the Boost Mobile’s website and provide your details.
What Are Boost Mobile Customer Care Working Hours?
You can reach the Boost Mobile customer care number on weekdays during the same working hours as that of Boost Mobile chat. During these hours, you can speak with a customer service representative who can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding Boost Mobile plans, devices, payments, or any other related issues.
Boost Mobile Website:
Boost Mobile Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
P.O. Box 6655,
Englewood, CO 80155-6655
How Good is Boost Mobile's Customer Service?
They changed their answers to my question several times and did nothing to resolve my problem. I am far beyond pissed at this time. Then to top it off I got hung up on purposely and I was far from rude. I'm seriously thinking of dropping boost
Was decent for 12 years straight then the entire last month especially this entire past week has been an entire straight from *** nightmare. I'm done with body never again
El servicio es bueno el plan que tienen de 25 ilimitado lo único que se cayó la señal de internet y eso ya me había pasado antes que yo tuve bus y por eso me cambié a otra compañía y ahora que vuelvo a probar se volvió a caer la señal no sé por qué tienen esa falla
After paying my phone bill, they cut my phone service, 3 days after
After 5 calls and 2 trips to the Boost store in which my issue was created, I finally talked with a girl that made me feel somewhat better. She asked for alot of info the others hadn't and truly seemed concerned getting my issue resolved. How sad is it that Boost Customer service, has 1 out of 8 reps that actually look after their customers? By doing the job every other Boost rep should do, this girl is also looking out for Boost as well. She clearly realizes how important good customer relations relates to good company growth, or not grow.
She is also the first one that's given me any hope my issue will be rectified soon.
Summary of Boost Mobile Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Boost Mobile?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Pay my bill”
- “Make a payment”
- “Pay bill”
- “Account balance”
- “New phone need account number”
- “Need account number etc. to switch over”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Keep playing games...the more you drag this tf out the more zeros I see in my future.”
- “Mobile hotspot won't work”
- “I would like to switch network to boost mobile”
- “Paid for service a week ago, no service yet ...WHY??”
- “Transferring service to a new device”
- “To get service back on on the country I am in. I can t dial out on my phone”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I bought a new phone at walmart and can not get it activated online but they took my reboost card and my debit card and charged me still no phone”
- “Phone activation”
- “Phone not activated”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need help and to upgrade sim card”
- “Checking on payment”
- “I want to know how can I accept collect calls on my phone”
- “Gift card”
- “My card was over charged”
- “My phone and Sim card is somehow locked”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Had a promotion for purchasing a phone in dec never received gift card”
- “Ordered phone not received”
- “The new i ordered did no arrived”
Return/ Replace Question:
- They stole my money and refuse to return it
- “Need a phone replacement”
- “Can't return my new broken phone”
- “Paid in error want refund”
- “Refund and complaint”
- “My phone is cut off my identity was stolen and I need a couple of days to pay and the only way to get paid or make my money is by my phone and I have no car and I live alone please help me”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My was just resetted and shorty aftervthat i started recieving porngraphic sites”
- L scammed me with the ACP application
- Swap device on website did not work
- “To unlock a boost pi need the passcode.”
- “Please restart my plan asap”
- “Hot spot issue”
, , , ,
Boost Mobile is a division of Sprint Corporation. Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no contracts, credit checks or activation fees. Boost is among the most popular prepaid wireless brands in the U.S. and has approximately four million customers - the majority of which are 18 to 34 years old. Boost-branded wireless phones with its exclusive Boost® Walkie-Talkie service are available nationwide at approximately 17,500 major retail and independent wireless dealer locations. Re-Boost® products are available at approximately 100,000 locations throughout the United States. Boost can be purchased and experienced on the web at MySpace, Facebook and www.boostmobile.com.
Boost Mobile is ranked 298 out of 1763 in Telecommunications category
Compare Boost Mobile To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.