Contact Boost Mobile Customer Service
Boost Mobile Phone Numbers and Emails
Boost Mobile Emails:
How to Contact Boost Mobile?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 2 723||Issues resolved: 70||Last call: Sep 30, 2023|
What Is the Boost Mobile Customer Service Number?
The Boost Mobile customer service number is 1-833-502-6678. Users can use this number to speak with a customer service representative to assist them with any questions or concerns they may have regarding Boost Mobile plans, devices, payments, or any other related issues.
How to Contact Boost Mobile Customer Service by Chat?
Boost Mobile customer service agents are also available on live chat. Through Boost Mobile live chat agents, you can get help on multiple issues like making payments, retrieving your PIN, updating your address and more. The Boost Mobile chat hours are Monday through Friday from 4 am to 8 pm PST and from 4 am to 7 pm PST on Saturdays and Sundays. To connect with the live chat agents, simply click on the orange chat icon on the Boost Mobile’s website and provide your details.
What Are Boost Mobile Customer Care Working Hours?
You can reach the Boost Mobile customer care number on weekdays during the same working hours as that of Boost Mobile chat. During these hours, you can speak with a customer service representative who can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding Boost Mobile plans, devices, payments, or any other related issues.
Boost Mobile Website:
Boost Mobile Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
P.O. Box 6655,
Englewood, CO 80155-6655
How Good is Boost Mobile's Customer Service?
Did a good job
The lie and steal your money.
When I reside in New Orleans, they were very helpful. Now, several agents are rude.
My name is Mr. Leon Alexander. My mobile phone number is (# 718 )607-****...my security pin number is (# 1121 )... I have been having this same issue for the past ( 3 ) months which is my boost mobile one app is not working properly especially when It comes to finding out what is my data usage when I go to the boost mobile one app it doesn't give me the correct data usage it gives my old data usage from last month.... I have been calling boost mobile customer service for the past 3 months and they still haven't resolved my issue yet when it down to my data usage...the only way I find out what is my data usage that I'm using sofar I have to go on the website & sign in inorder to find out my correct data usage that I'm using sofar... The main issue is my boost mobile one app is not giving me my correct data usage that I'm using sofar... I need this problem to be fixed.... The boost mobile technician still haven't fixed my boost mobile one app yet... I need this issue to be fixed!!!
Summary of Boost Mobile Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Boost Mobile?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Pay bills”
- “Trying to pay my bill”
- “My account”
- “I got my account started internet was used up the same day I got the phone I was hacked and you lie I upped my plane to a $50 plan so that's a man and it wouldn't want to run out. And July I was still unable to use my internet. Which you can go back”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I cant get my router table work”
- “My phone is damage”
- “Prepaid internet”
- “Trying to contact manager,of one of the stores, with some request that the agent at the store didn't make and mention to the manager ,and is giving me a turn around. I will appreciate if you can give me the information I need. Thank you.”
- “Changed phone and do not have service”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Pay for the activation of line services abroad to date I do not have service”
- “Lost my phone and bought a new one need to activate”
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about roming”
- “How much is owed on phone I have been paying on”
- “About my account”
- “SIm Card LOCKED”
- “To see if I can switch my Sim card into the new phone”
- “SIM card not working”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Changing phone”
- “Changing numberc”
- “To get replacement phone cracked my screen”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Did not receive. Service. Refund now”
- “Did not get the big antenna that I paid for.”
- “I purchased a phone online. And on the device I ordered it on died before I got my tracking number”
- “My phone is cut off my identity was stolen and I need a couple of days to pay and the only way to get paid or make my money is by my phone and I have no car and I live alone please help me”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My was just resetted and shorty aftervthat i started recieving porngraphic sites”
- “Phone issues”
- “Recuperar mi linea”
- “No one will help me”
, , , ,
Boost Mobile is a division of Sprint Corporation. Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no contracts, credit checks or activation fees. Boost is among the most popular prepaid wireless brands in the U.S. and has approximately four million customers - the majority of which are 18 to 34 years old. Boost-branded wireless phones with its exclusive Boost® Walkie-Talkie service are available nationwide at approximately 17,500 major retail and independent wireless dealer locations. Re-Boost® products are available at approximately 100,000 locations throughout the United States. Boost can be purchased and experienced on the web at MySpace, Facebook and www.boostmobile.com.
Boost Mobile is ranked 321 out of 1762 in Telecommunications category
Compare Boost Mobile To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.