Contact Information

• (855) 223-2491
  • (866) 402-7366
  • (888) 266-7848
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Boost Mobile Chat:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Boost Mobile to Ask about:

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Need to pay bill and talk to someone”
  • “Need to pay bill”
  • “My Mrs Moore My phone was cut off 2 weeks into my bill which was Nov.1, 2019 My bill is do every month on the 17th, I to pay $45 to turn my cellphone back on , I went back to the Booststore where i paid my bill they said They couldnt fi d my account”

Account Question:

• “Pay balance”
  • “I need my account number”
  • “Lockedaccount” , Review # 1709032

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I need to activate my new phone” , Review # 1709930
  • “To activate a New phone”
  • “Cancel an order”

Staff Question:

• “Which service to another phone”
  • “Phone services” , Review # 1709398
  • “Keeps on loosing service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I'm calling for cracked screen and I have insurance”
  • “Insurance”
  • “I pay for insurance to my phone and the employee didn’t put the insurance on my phone”

Cards Question:

• “To get PUK / unlock sim card”
  • “My pin”
  • “My reboost card was not processed on my account and my services are not restored ?”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have a question.”
  • “I'm asking how much balance remaining to finish my phone”
  • “About an upgrade”

Refund Question:

• “I need a refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “My refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need my phone replace”
  • “Phone return”
  • “For a return label”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Phones delivered to wrong address. I want refund or my phones in the next few days.”
  • “Tracking my package”
  • “I ordered a phone 3 days ago and paid for next day shipping and i never received a confirmation email, order number, or a tracking number. If my order has not been processed i want my money back”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “Because i just started a new job last week and i dont get paid until next week but my bill is due today and i was denied a one time courtesy extension on my account so i feel like a unappreciated customer”
  • “Because I got a horrible phone sounds like I'm underwater I do Property Management on my phone and I can't even do my job right took the phone back to Boost Mobile in Lebanon on Cornwall Road was told there was nothing they could do for me because I”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Swap device on website did not work”

Other Question:

Phone Service, Customer Care, Mobile Phone Service

Top Boost Mobile Products

Mobile Hotspot Plan, Refill Card, Sim Card

Boost Mobile Pros and Cons

Pros: Cost of the plan, Reasonable priced service, Rate, Fact that i finally was able to speak to someone, Call

Cons: Customer service, Very poor customer service, Service is bad, Am pissed off, Stole my money

Summary

Boost Mobile is a division of Sprint Corporation. Boost Mobile offers wireless phones and services with no contracts, credit checks or activation fees. Boost is among the most popular prepaid wireless brands in the U.S. and has approximately four million customers - the majority of which are 18 to 34 years old. Boost-branded wireless phones with its exclusive Boost® Walkie-Talkie service are available nationwide at approximately 17,500 major retail and independent wireless dealer locations. Re-Boost® products are available at approximately 100,000 locations throughout the United States. Boost can be purchased and experienced on the web at MySpace, Facebook and www.boostmobile.com.

Boost Mobile is ranked 145 out of 1935 in Telecommunications category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Edit Description

Boost Mobile Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Boost Mobile to