4243 N Dixie Blvd, Odessa, TX 79762, USA

So I live in Odessa and I've never had a reason to complain about anything with the company. Service was always manageable and the ladies that work in the store are really helpful.

I've been a customer for about 6 years now and all was good until maybe a month ago.

There have been a lot of cutouts in phone service and a few discrepancies in payments. When I have gone up to the store , the ladies are always as helpful as can be, unfortunately I hear the same thing, " The company is working on the service towers and the should be done soon." Since I have an iPhone I can still use wifi to send and receive texts via iMessage. but think about those who don't have that second option that I do? They could be forced to go all day without a phone because the company can't get their crap together.

Also they "work on the towers" mid-day without giving customers a warning.

This is frustrating and very unorganized. Not everyone is fortunate enough to afford Verizon or sprint services but damn if you're going to be a provider at least provide your customers with some cell signal.

unfortunately, this was the last straw for me and I will be changing companies pretty soon. (:

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments