Saint Louis, Missouri

I called to make a insurance claim and customer service kept running me in circles. Finally ended up were I started I gave him the number and pin he says pin was wrong.

There's only one pin on my family plan, and he actually wanted to argue with me. Out of 4 phones on my account 3 are garbage, boost and Samsung knew of defects for some time but continue to sell the jx7 which I've had to send back to Samsung twice so far. The other 2 have memory and charging problems. Tech support said buy 2 more batteries which did not help, my wife's phone has spent more time at Samsung than in her purse and revolution still wanted the monthly payments even though we couldn't use it.

My grand daughters phones spend more time dead than in use. If there not plugged in they can't use them. My phone is starting to have problems and won't even recognize or accept any SD cards.

Do yourself a favor and go to cricket or metro pcs unless you like getting screwed over and pay for the phone to sit with the manufacturer for 4 of the 6 months I've been with boost or get the run around filing a claim for anything. I'll never use boost again and I will sue them if I get any solicitation or offers from them in any form

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments