1085 N Winton Way, Atwater, CA 95301, USA
1.8

I am so unhappy with boost. Switched over from a different carrier huge regret.

I got two line two free phones. My phone first day on charging temp issue charging paused. Called boost customer service told to call manufacture and was instructed to return phone since I had only been with boost for 4 days. Upon arriving at boost 1085 winton way atwater ca location where I purchased my phone the lady said I needed to pay 10.00 for the new phone.

I told her I would not be paying 10.00 to exchange to a new phone because it is not my fault the phone they sold me was bad. She did replace my phone at no cost for same phone just a new one. That very same night same issue with charge again. Next morning I texted all screen shots of problem to them.

Trued calling several times and no one would even pick up. Finally called from a different phone anf they picked up asked them about what they would do for me was td told we are working on it and to call back in 2 hours. I called back and of course no one would pick up. I finally go to the store to be told oh we dont know whats going on the lady who was working on that is out you can come back.

I told them no i do not want to come back. Later that night the lady Betty called and her solution was to switch me over to a phone that I did not want. I told her several times those phones are not what I want. That if I had wanted them I would have gotten one she hurry up and tells me those are my only options.

I am pissed that I am now stuck with a small phone and that boost would have such poor quality in their customer service.

Please dont do business here they really suck as a whole don't even get me started on their service. The only good thing that they do is help lose their new customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zte Max Xl Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments