2.4

I loaded money into my account and recorded voice stated thank you for loading money into account. I then threw away they cards.

Then later I was told they failed to load. They told me there was nothing they could do for me. I responded back. Sorry that you are unwilling to credit $70.00 dollars to my account , money that I can clearly show others that I used to paid for Boost cards when I begin telling people how *** your service is.

I shall now endeavor to tell the world how much your service sucks. How a lack of signal quality and dropped calls plague your system. When I go to Best Buy or other places to look for another provider I will be quite vocal when other customers are around "Boost Mobile really sucks." I will do this several times as I have some time before I need to replace your service. *** even after I replace you, I will pretend I still need a new cell phone service provider and repeat my vocal disdain for you in public.

You just gotta plant the seed in peoples Minds. It didn't have to end like this and years from now when I'm still admonishing people not to use your service, you and all of you might conclude that it would have been wise to just have given his money back. If I choose to use a hundred dollar bill to wipe my *** that's my prerogative, yet to pay for something (Boost Cards) and attempt to use it to no avail and then basically be told your screwed and we don't care if you go elsewhere that excites me. My father said "You can't make anyone do something, yet you can make them wish that they did." W.

Clement Stone said "Try to the right thing because it's the right thing to do." And I'll add to that "Try to the right thing because it's the right thing to do." Because with social media people have exponential power to damage your reputation. My mind is now working overtime about where I can write reviews about your service, etc. So how much money will you have to spend to repair the destruction I about to inflict?

$70.00 dollars seems quite paltry. Doug.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I when in boost to get 2 phones the salesman offered me a four phone plan for 25 dollars a month perphone I got phone the next two days one phone just stopped working and the second phone speaker went out went back to boost Mobile I had to spend another almost 27 dollars for a headset and it has other problems plus they charge me 128dollars a month for four phone and only 2 work right they said I could buy another phone and switch the information to the new phone really another 200.00 for a used phone that I didn't know I bought used phones but it was nice I got the phones in new boxes for 327.00dollars awesome rite no it's every bad boost salesman did not tell me that plus I am responsible for all the phones a month I have paid service for 4phones that only 2work and I even got the insurance that doesn't even work please be careful they will scam you never again. Ever again will I use boost Mobile when my plans up. Please do not get there awesome plan it's far from a awesome plan boost sucks and there phones are even worse so now I have to save up to get another phone I they said there's nothing they could do so I paid extra 7.00dollars for insurance that doesn't work good luck I didn't

No, I have since switched providers. For slightly more I get much better cell service both in signal strength and sound quality.