Nashville, Tennessee

Why does boost mobile say that they have tec support dial 4 yet as soon as you get someone they want you to call the manufacturer. Simple question to a bunch of idiots simply applies to so called tec support of boost mobile.

Did not get answer as to why my screen goes black after dialing a number. Only way to get screen back is by plugging in headphones. What's wrong with the idiots of boost mobile?

Does a know how to fix black screen. Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Technical Support.

Comments

And I going to the news people and tell them about boost mobile that's in Dunn n.c how they mess over on people. Carl Benson n.c

I from Benson n.c and boost mobile sucks my not right and they want replace it or fix it. And I bought it in Dunn n.c so I warn don't buy no phone from them they will ***.

I brought a phone around a month ago. My phone started acting up were when someone call me my phone would not ring I carried it to them eight times still my phone is not fix.

Said I had one year warranty but won't replace my phone.

Boost mobile sucks. I going to tell everybody I know not to buy a phone from them I going to give them a bad name.