I have had a S7 a few years now since this phone done first came out. Since I upgraded from my previous phone (S3) now i have had my issues with text messages from day 1.

First it went from not being able to send a pic message while on the phone to now you have a software update occur and the dang compose button disappears. Be mindful that this is being sent out after that 4th time that i'm having to call Boost Mobile, actually this is composed while being on the phone while speaking to the 4th a boost representative after the supervisor done sent me to Samsung for the 2nd time and they could do anything at all but say that they are getting a lot of calls from s7 users due to this issue. The only thing you can say is that you don't have nothing to do with a software update and you cant do anything or give a credit to an long time account holder who have made his 2nd real complaint.

The last supervisor that i got to was still not able to help. It would have never came to this if the compose button NEVER went away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Samsung Cell Phone Upgrade.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments