Reynoldsburg, Ohio

My mom called Boost Mobile because she was wondering if they can get another phone on, or at least try because the phone I had wasn't not working. The internet was slow, the service kept going out, it was just so messed up, my data roaming thing would go off, so my mom wanted to know if they can get a different phone I had on, and they spoke to her like she was ***!

Seriously Boost Mobile! Boost Mobile is very bad and I regret ever getting it!

When my sister and I got a shared plan, we had no clue that that we had to enter both bills through one phone because they did not tell my mom, so they expected us to go and waist 70 more dollars and re-enter them even though we didn't have enough money, but thanks to my mom, she fixed that problem. I hope I switch soon...

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I 100% agree with you i live in panama city beach and i just got the phone because of the data i love my music and on my 45 min. Round trip commute i only get three songs tops without mentioning drop calls unsent messages and mms.

BOOST MOBILE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Stay away as nuch as you can. peace!