I visited the local Boost Mobile store located at 712 E. Avalon St., Kuna Idaho, 83634 on Sunday evening 2/11/18 and after remaining in the store for over 2+hrs after closing my wife and I left with 2 IPhone 6s at a cost of $50 each.

Seems the push was on for the IPhone as opposed to much discussion about one of the NO COST phones offered with a service changeover; Kino made mention he was "all about the sale" and then added as an afterthought "but we're good with customer service". I revisited the same store on 2/16/18 to advise that I was unhappy with the IPhone operation; at that time, I was told I would need to speak with the original salesman "Kino Martinez " to discussed a return. I had to leave town over the weekend and was unable to return until today 2/19/18. It seems this Kino wasn't as attuned to discuss a return, pretended to make a call to someone and then told me that I would now need to pay full price for the phone I originally wanted and that he couldn't return the IPhone despite what the paperwork claims; adding insult to injury he pretended to not even recognize me and at first denied that I purchased the phones in this location until I showed him the receipt which he didn't even look at; seemed a bit odd given the limited foot traffic this store gets in a rural location.

I will note it does say 7 days which would have been yesterday.... doesn’t say seven business days... This is the exact same "used car salesman get them while they are hot approach" I have experienced with Metro PC, ATT, T-Mobile, and ATT; e.g. as long as the company is on the cash receivables end then it’s all well & good, any type of customer service or responsibility after the fact is negligible.

In my world we used to make fun of those guys. This is the precise reason I made this recent change in cell service providers in the first place noting I SPECIFICALLY asked about after sales service noting previous experiences with other mobile providers.

I wish to note I observed this Kino making the same claims about this being a "good deal", "you could sell it on Craig's list for $300+", and numerous other nefarious statements to a group of potential customers (teens) while there today... At the end of the day it seems a person can't seem to honor their verbal and/or written commitments unless there is a dollar that comes first, but I did say I would advertise for the Boost store, that's a commitment I am not a bit hesitant to follow-through with...FYI ~ the customers left the location without any phones after I called him out on his business practices...1 victory at any rate

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Allow for return of IPhone 6 in exchange for the Phone i originally wanted but was directed away from.

Boost Mobile Pros: Cost of the plan.

• Boost Mobile Fail

Comments

Hi Michael,I am so sorry about the experience you had at our local store. We have addressed the issues with the staff and assure you we have your best interest in mind.If you are willing to discuss this further, I would be willing to make a trade for an offer for the iPhone 6 you are unhappy with.

I am aware of the situation you described and would be willing to try to help you out to get the phone you desire. We do have a strict 7 day policy, per Boost Mobile's policy, but as a local dealership, we might be able to work something out with you. Please contact me directly at my office in Nampa.

I would be happy to discuss with you further directly. 208-318-5052Many thanks,DarinGeneral ManagerTalk More LLC

In my world we used to make fun of those guys.

This is the precise reason I made this recent change in cell service providers in the first place noting I SPECIFICALLY asked about after sales service noting previous experiences with other mobile providers. I wish to note I observed this Kino making the same claims about this being a "good deal", "you could sell it on Craig's list for $300+", and numerous other nefarious statements to a group of potential customers (teens) while there today...

Boost Mobile Reviews