Grand Rapids, Michigan

Got a new boost mobile iphone 6. Started getting up to 40 spam calls a day with many blocking caller ID.

Boost Mobile store said if I got a bad number the company could give a replacement courtesy number. Called Boost Mobile and got the runaround from a "service" representative and allegedly, his supervisor who both claimed under now circumstances can they ever provide a new number without a $15 charge. I said with up to 40 spam calls a day, the number is not usable or delivering what I paid for for. They said since I was prepaid, I wasn't a real customer.

I said I pay $35 a month, and over the lifetime for a satisfied customer, they should be able to make a $15 waiver for a bad number they gave me. They refused to budge. $15... This number was bad from the start.

I've had 5 other numbers for years with maybe 2-3 spam calls a year TOTAL. 48 calls in 2 days is extreme and borders on harassment but Boost Mobile denied they could waive the fee, basically charing me MORE money, blackmail money, after giving me a bad number.

Other carriers have made a good will adjustment for free and changed numbers. Boost Mobile said the store was wrong and refused assistance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boost Mobile Cons: Customer service, False quotes.

• customer service fail