Leawood, Kansas
1.4

I SWITCHED TO BOOST BECAUSE MY FIANCE HAD IT AND HE SAID IT WAS GOOD SERVICE, SO I WENT INTO THE BOOST STORE IN KANSAS CITY,KS @ 7640 STATE AVE AND GOT A NEW PHONE.tHE DAY I GOT IT SERVICE SUCKED TO BUT I WAS THINKING MAYBE THEY ARE JUST HAVING A BAD DAY.. WE ALL HAVE THOSE....WENT IN TO PAY MY FIRST BILL BOTH LADIES NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL AND SIT AND TEXT ON THEIR PHONES AND NO COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS AT ALL ( THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES TO ME AND MY FIANCE)....EVERY TIME YOU GO IN FOR HELP THEY ARE LIKE NOT OUR PROBLEM CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AND GO BACK TO LOOKING AT THEIR PHONES AND SITTING DOWN THE WHOLE TIME AND BARELY MAKING EYE CONTACT. MY FIANCE WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH HIS PHONE TODAY AND WENT THERE TO GET A NEW PHONE BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID HE COULD GET A DICOUNT AND THE LADIES WERE LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY TOLD YOU BUT THAT DONT WORK HERE AND YOU NEED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE THEN WALKED OUT SIDE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEN TRIED TO GO BACK IN AND THEY HAD THE DOOR LOCKED AND HE KNOCKED AND THEY ANSWERED AND HE SAID WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR DOOR LOCKED AND THEY SAID WE ALWAYS HAVE IT LOCKED. THEY ARE RUDE, NON COMPASSIONATE AND FRANKLY NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE STORE/BOOST.

I AM SICK TO DEATH WITH HAVING TO DEAL WITH IT AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO ANOTHER LOCATION BECAUSE THAT IS NOT A PORBLEM SOLVER. I LEFT ANOTHER COMPANY THINKING I WAS GOING TO GET BETTER SERVICE BUT APPARENTLY NOT!.. THEIR ABILITY TO OBTAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE WHICH I HAVE BEEN IN FOR 30 PLUS YEARS IS DISGUSTING. IF SOMETHING DOES NOT GET DONE AND SERVICE IS NOT ASTOUNDING I WILL GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU..

IT HAS TO STOP..i AM EXTREMELY AGNRY THAT YOU WOULD ALLOW 2 SO CALLED EMPLOYEES TO LET ALONE RUN THE STORE BUT LET ME REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY. COMPLETELY DISGUSTING.. i SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER LOCATION TO GET HOPEFULLY BETTER SERVICE WHN i CHOSE THIS LOCATION BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSE TO MY HOME... I AM *** DEMANDING AN ANSWER AND A INVESTIGATION INTO THAT STORE BECAUSE IF THEY ARE DOING IT TO US THEN THEY SURELY ARE DOING IT TO OTHERS AND IF YOUR SALES NUMBERS ARE DOWN THEN THAT IS MORE THAN LIKELY WHY OR CUSTOMERS ARE JUST AFRAID TO SPEAK THEIR MINDS...

WELL NOT TODAY ..

THEY PICKED WRONG ONE TO MESS WITH. IF YOU NEED TO REACH ME 913 742-0569 OR MY EMAIL MMOFFETT@MARQUEERENTS.COM

Product or Service Mentioned: Boost Mobile Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I called boost mobile on 07/02/2019 because I was not able to register to pay my account on line, I lost my debit card and tried to use the temp. visa card my bank issued.

The auto system declined the card,after numerous tries , I also tried to register it paying as a gift, and again it declined. This uneventful effort exhausted about 25 miss. So I called and was told the cvs # is incorrect, Reminder I just paid by phone 2 bills that have posted in my checking, Boost had me calling my bank to check the number?

The lady told me on the phone that for 3.00 she can do it and it did not go thru.Then I get a message that 3.00 had been to my account. My question is , do I have to pay for poor customer service